New Adpro V3100 Hybrid Network Video and Audio Transmitter / Recorder
The Adpro V3100 Hybrid is the latest single and multi-site video security system that supports up to 16 analogue and / or IP / megapixel cameras. This transmitter is available as part of our Free Transmitter Partnership Package.
When used in conjunction with the ADPRO VideoCentral Platinum management software; the unique combination of video alarm verification, remote site monitoring and control, and evidential quality recording (H.264), it provides the most flexible multi-site video security system available.
The ADPRO V3100 Hybrid delivers optimised image quality, efficient bandwidth and hard disk utilisation, in addition to:
- H.264 compression.
- Up to 30 ips NTSC/25 ips PAL per camera.
- Analogue: CIF / QCIF / 2CIF / DCIF / 4CIF - SIF / QSIF / 2SIF / DSIF / 4SIF.
- Scalable up to 4, 8, 12 or 16 analogue; 4 or 8 analogue and 8 IP or 16 IP (Axis H.264, Sony H.264 5th generation IP cameras).
- Fully integrated with ADPRO range of security solutions.
- The ADPRO V3100 Hybrid utilises H.264 compression technology which optimises bandwidth utilisation while providing the highest quality video with the lowest bandwidth.
- Dual codec (analogue cameras) or use of Dual stream (IP cameras) for independent recording and viewing qaulity settings (per camera).
- One audio input per video input for synchronised audio recording.
- The intuitive web interface gives authorised users remote access to live and recorded video over the the network, either multicast or unicast.
- Provides extremely fast searches through large amounts of recorded video with unique post-record meta data motion search capability. Results are presented on a timeline in seconds without large video data transfers across the network.
- The ADPRO V3100 Hybrid can be managed and configured from the intuitive V3100 internet browser interface.
Video Alarm Verification
- Live and recorded video transmission, two-way audio, remote camera control and flexible integration capabilities provide full remote site surveillance and control, eliminating the need for on-site guards.
- Event-based video transmission pushes video on alarm from the remote site to the ADPRO VideoCentral remote video and alarm management software and ADPRO M3000 command and control software.
- Rapid assessment of video alarm images enables the cause of alarms to be viewed quickly and efficiently, allowing for real time intervention as necessary and minimising nuisance alarm responses.
- Use ADPRO V3100 Hybrid and the ADPRO VideoCentral remote video and alarm management software or ADPRO V3000 command and control software for centralised management of multiple remote sites to improve efficiency and reduce personnel costs.
- An SDK interface is available to support direct integration to third party receiving software.
- ADPRO V3100 Hybrid can be installed to be fully compliant with British Standard, BS8418. This standard specifies superior quality equipment, best practice installation and monitoring requirements that will ensure long term, high performance operation for the end user.
This transmitter is available as part of our Free Transmitter Partnership Package.
Click here to return to the main news page.Tweet
Contact us to discuss your security requirements.